01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Video playing Failed Error code: 245416???

Mamun

Why am I seeing Video playing Failed Error code: 245416??? Please help

Last edited by a moderator:

StewartM

Please provide some more detail. Are you using the Hikconnect app or iVMS on a PC when you get the error? Are you using a NVR/DVR or connecting directly to the camera? Model of camera and NVR/DVR may help. Firmware up-to-date? Check the date and time are set correctly on the camera and in the mobile app if applicable.

Sheryl

I also have the same problem cannot open my camera in cellphone same error. How to resolve it pls help

Zain567

I get the same error message!! How do I get rid of this message and get to playback from my iPhone. It was fine a few weeks ago

Zain567

I have a DVR and I’m trying to access through my iPhone. It was working fine last week but now I get the same error message as below.

Please provide some more detail. Are you using the Hikconnect app or iVMS on a PC when you get the error? Are you using a NVR/DVR or connecting directly to the camera? Model of camera and NVR/DVR may help. Firmware up-to-date? Check the date and time are set correctly on the camera and in the mobile app if applicable.