01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Video playing Failed Error code: 245416???

Mamun

Why am I seeing Video playing Failed Error code: 245416??? Please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide some more detail. Are you using the Hikconnect app or iVMS on a PC when you get the error? Are you using a NVR/DVR or connecting directly to the camera? Model of camera and NVR/DVR may help. Firmware up-to-date? Check the date and time are set correctly on the camera and in the mobile app if applicable.

I also have the same problem cannot open my camera in cellphone same error. How to resolve it pls help

Screenshot_2019-12-07-19-53-00-769_com.mcu.hilook.jpg

I get the same error message!! How do I get rid of this message and get to playback from my iPhone. It was fine a few weeks ago

I have a DVR and I’m trying to access through my iPhone. It was working fine last week but now I get the same error message as below.

Please provide some more detail. Are you using the Hikconnect app or iVMS on a PC when you get the error? Are you using a NVR/DVR or connecting directly to the camera? Model of camera and NVR/DVR may help. Firmware up-to-date? Check the date and time are set correctly on the camera and in the mobile app if applicable.

I'm using him connect app on my iPhone. Used it well till last night. Jus started giving me error on android samsung phone Video playing failed. Error 245416. On my iPhone error is device network is unstable.

Back