01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Viewing 'Events' on my Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) NVR?

Bluenose1940

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Does anyone know if there is an option available whereby when you go into your Hikvision CCTV system you can view a series of files that have been stored which cover all of the events that have occurred since you last logged in.

At the moment, if anything happened overnight, I simply go into 'Playback' press play and then increase the playback speed to maximum and then, I sit and watch until an 'event' occurs at which point I reduce the speed and watch it at the 'normal' speed.

I was thinking that if there is such an option, I could simply go to the list of recorded 'events' and view whatever I wanted to without the need to sit through whatever it takes to run it all through.

Hi @Bluenose1940

What NVR model do you have?

Are you accessing playback via a browser or with a direct monitor connected to the NVR?

Thank you for coming in on this Dan.

My NVR is a DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) and I view images via a direct monitor and sometimes through Internet Explorer.

Ok, when accessing a 7604(B) from a direct monitor you can view the event triggers by going to the Search menu (middle icon of the 5 main menus) and then select the Event menu which will bring up the filtering options to search for a specific event, time period, and camera. Once you have set those filters and clicked search it will bring up all the event triggers that match your search settings, you can then click the play button on each event clip to playback the individual triggers.

Thank you Dan. I will have a look at this tomorrow. I will report back.

I have this same question, but I want to be able to view using a web browser. is that possible? I'm a bit amazed that I have been searching for answers on the internet and trying out things with my cameras and NVR for 4-5 days now and cannot get anything to work, if you look on paper I have apparently bought the fanciest cameras in the world that do a million different things, but they don't seem to be able to perform this seemingly simple task?
At the moment, if anything happened overnight, I simply go into 'Playback' press play and then increase the playback speed to maximum and then, I sit and watch until an 'event' occurs at which point I reduce the speed and watch it at the 'normal' speed.

If I tried this I would be sat at my PC until about 11AM, fastest I can speed it up to on a browser is x4.

Back