01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Where can I find the latest firmware for my Hikvision DS-7616NI-SE NVR?

Marco Hill

DS-7616NI-SE

Can someone tell me where I can get the firmware update for this type of NVR?

I don't find it on the HikVision website.

All of the cameras I try and use say they are offline, despite some of them being HikVision IP cameras so I am assuming a firmware
update would help fix this .

Solution
DS-7616NI-SE

All of the cameras I try and use say they are offline, despite some of them being HikVision IP cameras so I am assuming a firmware
The firmware update would be unlikely to resolve a camera offline issue. Something else is amiss there with configuration. However updating ALL equipment - both the cameras and the NVR would be a step to carry out as part of your fix. The 7616NI-SE was discontinued quite a long time ago, however you can still get the latest firmware available for it which is 3.0.22 from memory.

Depending on how far behind your cameras and NVR are with...
DS-7616NI-SE

The firmware update would be unlikely to resolve a camera offline issue. Something else is amiss there with configuration. However updating ALL equipment - both the cameras and the NVR would be a step to carry out as part of your fix. The 7616NI-SE was discontinued quite a long time ago, however you can still get the latest firmware available for it which is 3.0.22 from memory.

Depending on how far behind your cameras and NVR are with firmware, you may need to upgrade through a few intermediate versions.

Edit: the firmware for that model is in the EU portal - "Z Phased Out" section:

Upvote 1
Solution
Back