01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Where to find Firmware for DS-7208HUHI-F1/N DVR to Fix Issue with Push Notifications to Hik-Connect?

Stu_c

Hi all
I have having real problems with my alerts to my Hik-Connect app for motion triggers on my android, it was working fine for over a year and has recently stopped for no reason, i have reset all the unit to factory, reinstalled the app on my phone but still no luck, I get notifications from one of my work premises but not this one any help would be great. Just really need to get them working ASAP really

Its a DS-7208HUHI-F1/N
Firmware no: 3.4.84

Hi @Stu_c,

When you say that you get notifications at one location, is this on the same Android device?
Do you receive notifications while connected to the same local network as the DVR?
Which version of Hik-Connect are you running? You can check in the app by going to: More > About

I would update your firmware to the newest version available for the DVR here - Hikvision UK Download Portal: Turbo DVR 3.0 Firmware V3.4.89_Build_181108
Here's our guide for upgrading firmware - How do I update HikVision Firmware in just nine simple steps?

I would also unpair the device from the account and then add it again with using this guide - How to use Hik-Connect

Last edited:
Hi mate
Yes the other is exactly the same CCTV system and using the same app, usually i get notifctaions fine but its stopped.

Andriod app version is
V4.6.2.0724

I did see that firmware version but the build number is different and was concerned it might have been the wrong one.

I deleted the device from the account and did a factory reset on the actual System and even deleted the app but still no luck :(

Sorry, my link to the firmware in my last post was broken! It's working now. That is definitely the correct firmware for your DVR, the portal can be a bit bewildering. The part highlighted of the below screenshot refers to your DVR, confirming it is the right firmware:

1596192785353.png

Did you add the device again through the HIk-Connect web portal on a PC? We've found that adding this was can solve a few of the issues that people see. Here's the link to the portal - Hik-Connect Web Portal

We've also known hard resets to fix issues with notifications being received, so this would be the next step if the above doesn't help. You can do this in the DVR's web browser view by going to:

Configuration > System > Maintenance > Upgrade and Maintenance > Default (Restore all parameters to default settings.)

This will mean spending some time changing all of your settings back to how they were before the reset though.

Did anything notable happen right before the notifications stopped (E.g. changes to the network, firmware update, Hik-Connect update)?

Hello mate,
I always add my systems through Hik-connect even when I removed it, i will try the new firmware and restore all settings anssee if that helps things

Apologies, that was our mistake as the firmware families for DVRs are far more complicated than with NVRs and we rarely work with DVRs.

This should be the correct firmware - v3.4.88

Apologies, that was our mistake as the firmware families for DVRs are far more complicated than with NVRs and we rarely work with DVRs.

This should be the correct firmware - v3.4.88
Hi Dan .
Im trying to download this verision ,
but not clearify which is exsaly cause is old one ..
i mean for this DS-7204HQHI-F1/N
i try some of this.. non of this firmware cannot upgrade this mode dvr ,
can you uplowad th link here please ..

Regards Nick

Hi @NickSM

Hikvision changed the download portal URLs after we posted the above link so some of the older links have been broken, here is the updated link to the latest v3.4.89 firmware.

Hi @NickSM

Hikvision changed the download portal URLs after we posted the above link so some of the older links have been broken, here is the updated link to the latest v3.4.89 firmware.
Hi@Dan,
Unfortunately this firmware cannot be loaded to this dvr .

I try many ways ,but not sucssesfull ..

Regards Nick

Attachments

• 1657654910758.JPEG
    1657654910758.JPEG
    142.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 1657654911137.JPEG
    1657654911137.JPEG
    234.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 1657654911794.JPEG
    1657654911794.JPEG
    129.7 KB · Views: 147