01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Which camera do i need

Boxergirl 2

Hello,
I'm currently looking for another camera to add to my dvr but can't find one for sale.
Which would work on my dvr?
Sorry I'm not very technical or really know what I'm looking for.
My dvr model is a Samsung SDR B3300P.
Many thanks in advance.

Hi @Boxergirl 2

That is an analog DVR that you have, we only sell and work with network IP NVRs and cameras so we wouldn't be able to recommend an analog COAX camera that would work with that DVR.

Take a look at Samsung's UK/EU Website for their full range of analog cameras.

Hi could you help me? I’m probably not in the right place to ask that, I have a HIK vision DS 7200 and I don’t know which camera and cable, connectors to get . Could you help me?

Hi could you help me? I’m probably not in the right place to ask that, I have a HIK vision DS 7200 and I don’t know which camera and cable, connectors to get . Could you help me?

A 7200 Series recorder will be an analog DVR like these - Turbo HD Digital Video Recorders Turbo HD Pro Series HD 1080P-List1-Hikvision UK & Ireland

You will need to look at Turbo HD analog cameras like these - Turbo HD Analogue Cameras Turbo HD Pro Series HD 1080P Outdoor Dome/Turret-List1-Hikvision UK & Ireland - that run on Coaxial cable.

We only work with network IP cameras, to get help with an analog COAX CCTV system you will need to speak with a supplier/installer that works with analog systems.

Back