01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Which Hikvision Software for PC to monitor all cameras?

Rectro30

Hi.

Can you please tell me what Hikvision software I need to view all my Hikvision cameras and receive alarms to? I can access each individual camera's settings via browser but need to view all cameras on my laptop. There seem to be so many pieces of software it's all a bit confusing. I do have a Hikcnnect account and the app on my phone, but I need to be able to also view on my laptops especially to have alerts sound come from my laptop speakers.

If there are better solution for arlarms or alearts from the Hikvision cameras be advice, my phone app is delayed, turns off over night, and too quiet to wake me up from an intruder.

Thanks.
Dan

Thanks, what are the AC or VS versions? should I consider using the iVMS app on my phone over the hikconnect?

Dan

AC = Access Control, it has add-ons/features for their door-entry hardware devices etc.
VS = Video Storage, this was the version that allowed you to record on the PC or a NAS, we think this is being discontinued:
iVMS-4200 V3.5.0 & 4200 AC V1.5.0

You can use either App.
Hik-Connect is preferred by most people for the ease of setup of remote access (using Hik's portal) and for alerts etc.

Back