01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

xvr5104he firmware

ste92

hi everyone, I have a problem. i come from hikvision world but dahua i never had to do. they assigned me a dahua xvr5104he model and I have to update it and then reset it and configure it again. where can i download the firmware for this model? Thank you

can someone explain me where to download the firmware?

I had already seen that but I don't know which model is there are 2 types

1599200478802.png

I would say the last one ( XVR5104HE ). Check if your XVR have something else added to its name.

thanks, i contacted dahua assistance, they sent me the new firmware via the serial code. i don't know how they track down the right firmware. i have never used dahua, i don't know if it's good or bad

I guess that they enter every SN of every device in manufacture line ( HIKVISION does the same ). Not a big thing, don't worry

ah ok, with hikvision I only look at the model to look for new firmware. I wanted to ask you, do you know how to activate pusch notifications on this dahua dvr? example passage crossing line or intrusion, I believe they are the Vca events thanks!

I haven't worked with Dahua almost at all, but maybe try to find "Notify surveillence center" ( that's how you enable notifications to PC or mobile app on HIKVISION).

Back