01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

New profile posts

Hallo Max.
Ich habe aus einem älteren Thread gelesen, dass Du Probleme mit einer DS-2CD63C5G0-IVS hast.
Konntest Du eine Lösung finden?
Ich habe mittlerweile ebenfalls eine und habe auch so einige Probleme... Mic/PTZ Ansichten

Freue mich auf Deine Antwort.
Danke
Patrick
W
Hej pozdrav, vidim da si tu jedan od kompetentnijih pa bih te zamolio za pomoc ako imas viska volje i vremena. Uglavnom uzeo sam DS-KV6113-WPE1 i DS-KH6320-WTE1. Kad napravim inicijalni setup preko unutarnje jedinice sve mi radi ali nakon nekog vremena prestanu radit pozivi sa vanjske jedinice na unutarnju i kad neko okine zvono zvoni mi samo hik-connect.
W
WickedSick
pa sam opet restore opalili sad dok nisam pokušao door access radi sve, zvoni i mob i unutarnja
W
WickedSick
mislim da sam našao u cem je problem, na intercom settingisma door unit mora bit 0 a ne 1 i kartica koja je dosla s uređajem ne radi. nakon jedno 7. postavljanja sjetila ispočetka i nabave nove kartice sve radi. jedino sto mi je setup preko browsera užasno spor i nema razlike izmedju wifi i lan
K
KamirZG
:D ona kartica koja ti dodje uz vanjsku jedinicu je master kartica, sa njom možeš ručno dodavati korisničke kartice (prisloniš master, pa max drugih kartica i završiš sa master).
Ovo sa door unit 0 i 1. Kada je 0 onda je ona kao master vanjska. Ako budeš nekad dodavao druge vanjske, a da ti zovu istu unutarnju, onda stavljaš 1.

Super što si riješio!
J
how can I have your Tutorial in French? I saw that You also translate your tuto.
Thank You for Your Help.
jeanK
jklk@live.be
Can I access the DVR through the computer or do I have to flash memory and insert it into the DVR?
Hello. Can you help me? How to update DVR Hikvision 7104 huhi-k1. I am using version V4.25.000 build 200925 ,but there is a newer version
Firmware_V4.30.303_220623.
but I don't know how to update the DVR.
D
Hello William, this may be a strange request, but would you be willing to sell your DS-7216HGHI-F1/N if you still have it?
M
Hello. Do you perhaps have this guide with the images. On the forum all the images are gone. Thanks -> How to Set Up Hikvision ANPR.
Hi Dan hope iv done this right lol.

Wonder if you could help me again my hvr is 2mp but allows 4mp ip cameras. I have juat installed the pz camera with the new poe injector.

But the cam comes up with no resorces but works fine in 1080p. I believe it's to do with thw bit rate.

Wondered if you could help me with this

Tia
Hi. Only joined today and seen you are very knolagable I'm hikvision. Wondered if you could help me. I'm looking to upgrade my firmwear on my IDS-7204HQHI-K1 (B) there is an update for the (C) weraion but not the (B). I installed on from hikvizion Europe but there's been no change. Currently using hvr 4.0.

Much appreciated if you could help
JB1970
JB1970
Latest version for the B version (K8A5) appears to be 4.26.011_201109 here on the UK portal:
S
shadboy
Yes that's the one I updated to yesterday. The interface is exactly the same. Looks pretty much the same.
Did you try upgrading your NVR to latest firmware? If so, do you see the Arm/Disarm option now?
Can you please check with hikvision if they plan on adding Live Guard Area arming/disarming (in Hik-connect) feature to NXI-I or NXI-K series? So far it looks like M-series has this feature.
Hi ipsecurity,

i´ve managed to revive the cam DS-2DE3A400BW-DE (F1) (S6). I made it by IDLE ( Python GUI ) + Firmware_V5.5.803_211112 + Script ( hikvision_tftpd.py )...i transfered the Firmware by Python 2.7.18 and voila the cam boot and all works fine with the latest Firmware_V5.5.803_211112 !!!!! Now I have a new (old) Cam.
Hi, I just purchase DS-KV6113-WPE1(C) with DS-KH6320-WTE1 7" Indoor Station,
does the DS-KV6113-WPE1(C) support motion detection?
how can I set it?
Security Installer - Integrator - Consultant
"Analytical Mindset + Thirst for Knowledge = Sleep Deprived"
Z
Hello Dear codlord i have seen a post you did in 2022 about having 2 main streams in iVMS4200 in 2 different workshops, Have you find a way? im looking for the same method but couldn't find anything talks about it and the post wasn't answered ever since. if it solved and find a way to access iVMS 4200 in 2 different pc or windows server please let me know! thank you so much
C
codlord
Link to the post, I am not sure what you are referring to. Regards.
Z
ziad
C
codlord
No, although you can create another view as the post says, I never found a way to move the second view to another Windows workspace, it just doesn't seem possible. I worked around it - I had a second Linux PC and monitor on the same desk so I installed a second bit of software (cctv-viewer) on the Linux PC for my second view.
Hi, thanks for the message. So far so good. I have not had any problems with those thermals. They work great when it comes to line crossing and intrusion and getting good distances with them.
Back