- Exclusive Linux-embedded system, Intel Atom 1.6GHz CPU and 1GB DDRII memory
- Real-time monitoring and recording (video/ audio) from multiple network cameras (up to 12 channels)
- Supports streaming from network cameras and servers
- High quality H.264, MxPEG, MPEG-4, and M-JPEG recording (vary by camera models)
- Supports megapixel recording (up to 8-megapixel)
- Complete recording features: schedule recording, alarm recording, alarm recording schedule, motion-detection recording, pre-alarm, and post-alarm recordings, etc.
- Up to 4TB storage capacity for long-term recording
- Multi-server monitoring: Supports monitoring of up to 120 channels
- Easy Data Search by Date & Time, Timeline, Event, Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- Remote management: access and playback recordings by web browser, FTP, and Network Neighborhood anytime, anywhere
- Trouble-free 6-step installation
- Smart search of IP cameras for quick configuration
- Centralized monitoring with "Click-to-Go" PTZ control and adjustable display mode
- Digital zoom for monitoring and playback
- The display order of the monitoring channels can be changed by drag and drop
- Event notification on monitoring screen
- Real-time SMS and email alert
- Detailed event and system logs (include users' networking services and recording data access record)
- Schedule remote replication to NAS (Network Attached Storage) for video backup
- Unique online user list function and access authority control
- Multi-channel playback at different speed
- Enhanced file security by digital watermark
- Automatic system startup when the power resumes after power outage
- RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD with hot-swap design
- Online RAID Capacity Expansion and Online RAID Level Migration
- Convenient video backup to external USB storage by one touch auto video backup button
- Power-saving design, consumes only 37-44W.
- Two Gigabit LAN ports for failover, load-balancing, or multi-IP setting
- Supports UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for 24x7 service
- DOM architecture with embedded fail-safe dual OS for enhanced reliability
Number of Channels
HDD Capacity Supplied
0GB (Hard Disk Drives sold seperately to demand)
Product Questions (3)
Are you able to access the VS-2012 VioStor NVRs remotely using an apple iphone 3gs?
Question by: sam on 29 Jan 2010 21:38:35
As yet there is no iPhone App from QNAP.
We anticipate that they will have one approved before too much longer.
They offer their VSmobile application for use with mobile phones and PDAs using the Windows Mobile operating system.
You should be able to browse to your QNAP NVR using the Safari browser in your iPhone.
You will of course need to configure your router to allow you access to your QNAP NVR.
Hope that helps ...
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 29 Jan 2010 21:38:35
Can I connect a screen to the viostor to view the cameras ?
Question by: laurent on 4 Jan 2010 14:14:39
You can't connect a screen directly to the QNAP NVR. You access it using the screen on any other networked device, for example using your PC or laptop connected to the same local network OR via the internet from a PC/laptop at another site. You use your browser to access and view the CCTV software built into the Network Video Recorder,
Hope that helps ...
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 4 Jan 2010 14:14:39
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.