- Exclusive Linux-embedded system, Intel 1.6GHz CPU & 1GB DDRII memory. Ultra stable, reliable and high performance recording surveillance system
- Real-time monitoring and recording (video/ audio) from versatile network cameras (up to 20 channels)
- High quality recordings in H.264, MxPEG, MPEG-4 and M-JPEG (depends on camera)
- Support megapixel recording with high recording performance (up to 8 megapixel)
- Complete recording features: schedule recording, alarm recording, alarm recording schedule, motion-detection recording, pre-alarm, and post-alarm recordings, etc.
- Ultra large storage capacity (up to 10TB) for long-term recording
- Multi-server monitoring: Highly expandable for monitoring up to 120 channels from a remote PC
- Easy Data Search by Date & Time, Timeline, Event, Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- Powerful remote management: access and playback recordings by web browser, FTP, and Network Neighborhood anytime, anywhere
- Trouble-free 6-step installation
- Smart search of IP cameras for quick configuration
- Centralized monitoring with "Click-to-Go" PTZ control and adjustable display mode
- Digital zoom for monitoring and playback
- Easy drag and drop to change the display order of the monitoring channels
- Event notification on monitoring
- Real-time SMS and email alert
- Detailed event and system logs (includes users' networking services and recordings access record)
- Schedule remote replication to NAS (Network Attached Storage) to back up recordings
- Unique online user list function and access authority control
- Multi-channel playback at different speeds
- Enhanced file security by digital watermark
- Intelligent automatic system startup when power resumes after power outage
- Ultra-high-end RAID (RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 5+ Hot spare / 6/ 6+ Hot spare/ JBOD) to protect all the important recordings in the most secure way!
- Hot-swap hard drive design
- Unique Online RAID Capacity Expansion & Online RAID Level Migration
- Touch-N-Go PC-less RAID setup via LCD panel for the first time installation
- One-touch video backup button for easy recording data copy
- Green NVR Solution: Power-saving design at only 57~76.39W!
[71.54 ~ 76.39W Write/Read (RAID5)] [57.69 ~ 60.01W Write/Read (Single)]
[PC-based is around 300W~350W ]
- Two Gigabit LAN ports for Load Balancing, Failover, or Multi-LAN configuration
- Support UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for 24x7 service
- DOM architecture with embedded Fail-safe dual OS for enhanced reliability
Number of Channels
HDD Capacity Supplied
0GB (Hard Disk Drives sold seperately to demand)
Product Questions (0)
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.