- Real-time monitoring and recording (video/audio) from multiple IP cameras (up to 4 channels)
- High quality H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, and MxPEG recording (depending on the camera models)
- Complete recording features
- Megapixel recording (up to 4-megapixel)
- PC-less network surveillance by HD local display
- Multi-server monitoring (up to 120 channels)
- Dual display mode
- Video search by date and time, timeline, and event
- Intelligent video analytics (IVA)
- Multi-view playback from multiple NVR servers
- Digital watermarking
- Advanced event management
- Real-time SMS and email alert
- Live monitoring on Windows PDA phone by VSMobile
- Trouble-free installation
- Linux-embedded, highly reliable standalone NVR
- Advanced RAID with hot-swappable hard drives design
- Online RAID capacity expansion and online RAID level migration
- UPS Support for 24/7 service
- Intelligent auto power on after power recovery
- Energy-saving design (only 25W in operation)
Number of Channels
HDD Capacity Supplied
0GB (Hard Disk Drives sold seperately to demand)
2 Years Limited
Product Questions (3)
Just trying to gather more information before I make a purchase on your site..
I was looking a pairing the QNAP with 1 Sanyo VDC-HD3300P VR Dome IP Camera (also sold on your site).
I was wondering if I had a 2Tb HDD and the cam was at its max resolution (1080p Full HD, 25 ips Full Framerate with H.264) would the QNAP VS-2004 Pro VioStor NVR be able to sustain this resolution recording at the 25ips ?
If so how many days storage would I get on a 2 Tb HDD?
Lastly I gather I can access via the QNAP to view the Sanyo cam directly on my iPhone 4 ?
Thanks for your time!
Question by: Robert S. on 25 Apr 2011 13:03:41
A single Sanyo HD camera running at full HD / 1080p will use a bandwidth of about 5 Mbit/s, well within the capability of the QNAP VS-2004 PRO NVR.
A 2TeraByte HDD will allow you to record for about 37 days before overwriting.
QNAP's free iPhone App will enable you to access the NVR, live camera, and recordings from your iPhone 4 (there are links to the various mobile Apps from our product web pages; iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows Mobile).
Hope that helps ...
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 25 Apr 2011 13:03:41
The QNAP VS-2004 PRO can record up to four cameras.
The first digit (2) denotes how many drive bays the QNAP NVR has; each can hold a 2TB SATA HDD.
The last digit (4) denotes how many cameras the NVR can record.
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 22 Apr 2011 21:49:35
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.