- Real-time monitoring and recording (video/audio) from multiple IP cameras (up to 4 channels)
- High quality H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, and MxPEG recording (depending on the camera models)
- Complete recording features
- Megapixel recording (up to 4-megapixel)
- PC-less network surveillance by HD local display
- Multi-server monitoring (up to 120 channels)
- Dual display mode
- Video search by date and time, timeline, and event
- Intelligent video analytics (IVA)
- Multi-view playback from multiple NVR servers
- Digital watermarking
- Advanced event management
- Real-time SMS and email alert
- Live monitoring on Windows PDA phone by VSMobile
- Trouble-free installation
- Linux-embedded, highly reliable standalone NVR
- Advanced RAID with hot-swappable hard drives design
- Online RAID capacity expansion and online RAID level migration
- UPS Support for 24/7 service
- Intelligent auto power on after power recovery
- Energy-saving design (only 25W in operation)
Number of Channels
Number of PoE Ports
Number of Bays
HDD Capacity Supplied
0GB (Hard Disk Drives sold seperately to demand)
2 Years Limited
Product Questions (3)
Do you charge VAT on items shipped to Ireland if you are supplied with vat number at order time
Question by: Bob O'Cleary on 22 Mar 2012 22:37:41
Please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (including your EU VAT number and what items you'd like to purchase) and we'll prepare you a pro-forma invoice with no VAT.
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 22 Mar 2012 22:37:41
I'm using Axis P33 and M5013 IP cameras with this QNAP NVR, I can hear audio from the cameras when I live view them directly via Internet Explorer, but not via my NVR's monitor or playback (nor via the QNAP Vmobile App) - any suggestions?
Question by: Paul on 15 Sep 2011 10:44:49
You need to change your camera's audio settings to use G711/G726(32K) audio format, audio should work fine with the QNAP in live and playback then.
Unfortunately, the Vmobile App does not currently support audio to mobile phones etc.
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 15 Sep 2011 10:44:49
If we connect IP cameras with audio capability to this PRO NVR, is it possible to listen to the camera's audio when live viewing the camera video? (assuming we're using a local mouse & monitor directly connected to the QNAP NVR), Thanks.
Question by: Adam on 5 Aug 2011 11:07:54
Yes, no problem, you can plug a USB sound card into one of the USB sockets on the QNAP NVR and use that to connect speakers for audio monitoring.
You can also use a USB joystick to control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) IP cameras.
Check the 'Frequently Bought Together' section of the product page for recommended joystick and sound card devices.
Hope that helps ...
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 5 Aug 2011 11:07:54
I purchased the QNAP VS-2008 Pro VioStor NVR after the usual half a day of web surfine looking at features and reviews. I have to say the Use-IP site provided a great deal of information and support ...
Shipping and Returns
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.