Sony SNC-CH280 Network Camera
£1,222.80 Incl VAT Excl VAT. £1,019.00
- View-DR—Sony’s innovative Wide Dynamic Range technology to capture objects
clearly and adaptively even under very harsh severe backlight or highlight conditions.
- Visibility Enhancer to optimize the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically
on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene, within the given dynamic range.
- Built-in IR (Infrared) illuminators to assist capturing objects in the dark even under 0 lx, up to 15 m (49 feet) away.
- Optical Day/Night function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level.
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology for clear images without motion blur under low illumination.
- IP66-rated waterproof and dust-tight feature for outdoor surveillance, or indoor where
water ingress may pose an issue.
- Easy Focus/Easy Zoom functions for easy installation.
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video and Audio Analytics to trigger an alarm, based on user-deï¬ned rules.
- Equipped with CF slot for on-board recording and wireless operation capability with the
optional SNCA-CFW5 802.11g card.
- Powered by either AC 24V, DC 12V, or PoE (Power over Eithernet) for easy installation.
- Equipped with a built-in heater for continued camera operation in cold whether supported (–30°C to +50°C).
- Equipped with a BNC connector and a phono jack to instantly monitor the video while installing the camera.
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) conformance that ensures greater interoperability
and more ï¬‚exibility in building multiple-vendor systems.
|Image chip size||1/3"|
|Image chip type||"Exmor" CMOS|
|Image Compression||H.264, MPEG, JPEG|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoors or Outdoors|
|Colour / monochrome||True Day/Night|
|POE built-in||Yes - no splitter required|
|Max. Resolution||1280 X 1024|
|Min. low-light lux||0 Lux (IR LED ON)|
|Supply Volts||12V DC, 24V AC, PoE|
|Lens Mount||built-in lens|
|Lens Focal Length||3.1~8.9mm|
|Viewing Angle||85.4Â° ~ 31.2Â° Horizontal|
|Supplied with lens||Yes|
|Accepts auto-iris lens||N/A|
|Max. Images per second||30|
|Launch Date||Winter 2010|
|Frames per Second||N/A|
|Built in Heater||N/A|
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.