Sony SNC-RZ50P IPELA PTZ IP Camera
£1,438.80 Incl VAT Excl VAT. £1,199.00
- 5 FPS (QVGA), 18 FPS (VGA) JPEG
- Compact and Slim
- Design inherited from CCTV cameras
- Fits standard camera housings
- DC Servo Auto Iris Lens capability ideal for both outdoor and indoor use
- Sony progressive scan CCDs and advanced DSP technology – provides
clear and detailed images while maintaining high sensitivity
- Variety of power options: AC 24 V, DC 12 V, or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Analogue video output ideal for use when adjusting the camera viewing angle
during installation and for local monitoring
- Flange-back adjustment for precise and easy focus settings
- Choice of compression formats: MPEG-4 and JPEG
- Five preset JPEG picture-quality settings with constant bitrate algorithm
- Limits data bitrate while maintaining high-quality images
- Ideal when network bandwidth is limited
- Useful for calculating the required bandwidth during installation
- Alarm function with activity detection and pre-/post-alarm recording modes
- Bi-directional audio function
- Aspherical vari-focal lens eliminates spherical aberration and minimises wide-angle distortion.
|Image chip size||1/4"|
|Image chip type||CCD|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoors or Outdoors|
|Colour / monochrome||Colour|
|POE built-in||Yes - no splitter required|
|Max. Resolution||640 X 480|
|Min. low-light lux||1.7|
|Supply Volts||12V DC, 24V AC or PoE|
|Lens Focal Length||3~8mm|
|Viewing Angle||2.2-54.2 degrees|
|Megapixels||< 1 MP|
|Supplied with lens||Yes|
|Accepts auto-iris lens||Yes|
|Max. Images per second||25|
|Power Consumption||max. 5.7W|
|Frames per Second||N/A|
|Built in Heater||N/A|
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.