- Excellent 720p HD picture quality, supporting H.264 at 30 fps.
- 1.3 Megapixel (1280 x 1024) maximum resolution.
- Three codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and a dual streaming capability.
- The “Exmor” CMOS sensor incorporated to realize high image quality and low noise.
- Built-in IR (Infrared) illuminators to assist capturing objects in the dark even under 0 lx
- IP66-rated waterproof and dust-tight feature for outdoor surveillance, or indoor where
- IK10-rated vandal-resistant feature to protect the camera from destructive behaviors
- Easy Focus/Easy Zoom functions for easy installation.
- Optical Day/Night function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Recording software (RealShot Manager Lite) is bundled to start recording and monitoring instantly
- Stream Squared function to send two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in user-selectable resolutions
- Intelligent Motion Detection that supports DEPA
- Analog monitor output (phono jack)
- Powered by PoE (Power over Eithernet) for simple installation
- Equipped with a built-in heater for continued camera operation in cold weather
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) conformance that ensures greater interoperability
Image chip size
Image chip type
H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG
Indoor / Outdoor
Indoors or Outdoors
Colour / monochrome
Yes - no splitter required
1280 X 1024
Min. low-light lux
Lens Focal Length
85.4Â° ~ 31.2Â° Horizontal
Supplied with lens
Accepts auto-iris lens
Max. Images per second
Frames per Second
Built in Heater
Product Questions (1)
I have a question specifically regarding the motion detection recording on this DH160 as it doesn't seem to have an SD Card slot, therefore obviously recordings would have to be stored on the computer via the Realshot Manager Lite software, but when the PC goes into standby at night surely nothing would be recorded? Or would you be expected to leave the PC switched on 24 hrs? Also I beleive the motion detection on the 'Lite' software is restricted somehow - could you briefly explain please?
Many thanks for your help.
Question by: Jake H on 17 Jun 2012 10:05:55
If you are running any CCTV recording software on a PC, then that PC will need to be kept running all the time.
RSM Lite only allows the most basic recording functions (not motion detection), you would need to purchase Sony's full Real Shot Manager software for this.
We find that most of our customer's opt to either use Luxriot CCTV software with their Sony cameras OR use a Synology NAS box and the built-in Surveillance Station software App.
Of course, if you follow the Synology route, then only the NVR box needs to run continuously, and you switch your PC on to access the recordings on the NVR only when necessary.
Hope that helps ...
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 17 Jun 2012 10:05:55
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.