Registered as a Ltd company in England and Wales: Registration No 6517588 - Registered for VAT: No 929 3286 92
Registered Office: use-IP Ltd, Floor 1 Maritime House, 178-180 Snargate Street, Dover, Kent. CT17 9BZ.
Copyright © 2017 use-IP Ltd
- 4K detail
- Excellent low-light sensitivity
- High quality 2.9x optical zoom lens for details close ups
- Clear pictures in any conditions with intelligent scene capture
- Store and instantly recall custom profiles
- Versatile multi-streaming capability with intelligent cropping
- 20 megapixel evidence shot for high resolution still image capture
- Maximum quality where it matters most
- Optimum performance under varying network conditions
- Smart analytics
- Steadier, more stable images
- Always ready for action, even in the dark
- Accurately exposed night time viewing, near or far
- Better pictures day or night
- Automatic recording to memory card
- Clearer view in fog, smog and haze,
- Highlight compensation
- Speedy, simple setup with SNC toolbox mobile app
- Built to handle tough conditions
- ONVIF compliance
- Versatile powering options
- 8.8~25.7mm focal length
|Image chip size||N/A|
|Image chip type||Progressive Scan Exmor CMOS|
|Image Compression||H.264 (High/Main Profile) & JPEG|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoors or Outdoors|
|Colour / monochrome||True Day/Night|
|POE built-in||Yes - no splitter required|
|Max. Resolution||5472 X 3648|
|Min. low-light lux||0.1|
|Supply Volts||12V DC, 24V AC or PoE+|
|Lens Mount||Built-in zoom lens|
|Viewing Angle||70.7° ~ 27.5° Horizontal Field of View|
|Supplied with lens||Yes|
|Accepts auto-iris lens||Yes|
|IR Range||Up to 30m|
|Max. Images per second||25|
|Launch Date||Summer 2015|
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.