Synology DiskStation DS2415+ 48TB (WD Red RE) 12 Bay Desktop NAS Server
The Synology DiskStation DS2415+ features an all-new quad core CPU with an AES-NI hardware encryption engine, providing outstanding performance and data encryption acceleration. The DS2415+ is the ideal storage solution for centralising data backups, protecting critical assets and sharing files across different platforms.
- Fitted with twelve x 4TB WD Red RE drives-
Max. HDD Support ~ 6TB x 12
Max. Supported IP Camera ~ 40
(Licenses required ~ 2 free licenses included)
Total Frames per Second ~ 1200
Synology DS2415+ Quick Installation GuideUser Guide
Need Help Selecting a Synology NAS?
Synology DS cam App for iPhone & iPad
Synology DS cam App for Android
- Quad core CPU delivers 451.5MB/s reading, 415.49MB/s writing
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine boosts encryption transfer at over 451.21MB/s reading, 198.46MB/s writing
- Four gigabit LAN ports with failover and Link Aggregation Support
- Scaled up to 24 drives with Synology DX1215
- Expandable RAM module (up to 6GB)
- VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V certified
- High availability and SSD read/write cache support
- Running on Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)
|Number of Channels||256|
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.