Vivotek FE8181 5 Megapixel Fisheye Network Camera
£840.00 Incl VAT Excl VAT. £700.00
- 5 megapixel CMOS sensor
- 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 1.1mm fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view and 360° surround view
- Removable IR cut filter for day & night function
- EN50155 compliance for professional mobile surveillance
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR enhancement for unparalleled visibility in extremely bright or dark environments
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and weather-proof IP66rated housing
- ePTZ for data efficiency
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot on-board storage
- Pixel counter for image clarity measurement
- Support local or client side dewarping
|Image chip size||1/2.5"|
|Image chip type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Image Compression||MJPEG & MPEG-4 & H.264|
|Audio||Audio input/output (full duplex)|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoors only|
|Colour / monochrome||True Day/Night|
|POE built-in||Yes - no splitter required|
|POE Class||Class 2 (3.84-6.49W)|
|Max. Resolution||1920 X 1920|
|Min. low-light lux||0.001|
|Supply Volts||12V DC or PoE|
|Lens Mount||fixed focus|
|Lens Focal Length||1.5mm|
|Viewing Angle||180° Horizontal Field of View|
|Supplied with lens||Yes|
|Accepts auto-iris lens||Yes|
|Max. Images per second||25|
|Launch Date||January 2014|
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.