Wisenet XNV-6011/MSK 2MP Vandal Resistant Face Mask Detection Camera
- Max. 2 megapixel resolution
- Built-in 2.8mm fixed lens
- Max. 60fps at all resolution
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec support, multiple streaming
- Day and Night (ICR), WDR (150dB), Defog
- Loitering, Directional detection, Fog detection, Defocus detection, Digital auto tracking, Heatmap, People counting, Queue management, Tampering
- Motion detection, handover
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot
- 12V DC, PoE
- Hallway view, WiseStream II support
- IP66, IK10, NEMA 4X
- Lens distortion correction support
Wisenet Face Mask Detection Installation Manual Wisenet X Series Brochure Wisenet Product Line Up
Hanwha Techwin are committed to the improvement of technology and using technology to aid with more than just video surveillance.
Face masks have been made compulsory in some public areas as well as in workplaces. This face mask detection camera is able to detect individuals who are not wearing face masks using video analytics on-board the camera.
Other features of this camera include:
- Directional detection
- Fog detection
- Defocus detection
- Digital auto tracking
- People counting
- Queue management
- Motion detection
- Detects individuals incorrectly or not wearing a face mask
- Control adherence to health and safety requirements
- Immediate alarm output to an integrated speaker and other alarm devices
- Easy configuration through device web interface
- No server required
- License-free onboard analytics suite
|Image chip size||1/2.8"|
|Image chip type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Image Compression||H.265/H.264 (MPEG-4 part 10/AVC) Main/Baseline/High, MJPEG|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoors or Outdoors|
|Colour / monochrome||True Day/Night|
|POE Class||Class 3 (6.49-12.95W)|
|Max. Resolution||1920 X 1080|
|Min. low-light lux||0.05|
|Supply Volts||POE only|
|Lens Mount||board-in type|
|Lens Focal Length||2.8mm|
|Viewing Angle||112° Horizontal Field of View|
|Supplied with lens||Yes|
|Launch Date||Summer 2020|
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.