AXIS 232D+ Network Dome Camera 0252-001
SKU: 232D+ EOL
Out of stock
- Built-in 18x optical + 12x digital zoom lens with auto focus
- Preset positions and Guard tour
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- High precision controllability using mouse or joystick
- Superior image quality
- Full frame rate: up to 30/25 frames per second for all resolutions
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering,
HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth
for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including
AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications.
Shipping and Returns
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.