- Multiple individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams to maintain high image quality whilst maintaining optimal bandwidth.
- Power over Ethernet support for easy installation.
- Intelligent video features: video motion detection, digital PTZ and active tampering alarm.
- Included wall-bracket and sunshield
- Comes with a wall-bracket, sunshield, user's guide, CD with installation tools, recording software and Windows decoder 1-user license, Desiccant bag.
- Intelligent video capabilities: video motion detection and active tampering alarm.
- Multiple, individually configurable video streams in both H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Digital Pan Tilt Zoom functionality
Image chip size
Image chip type
H.264 & Motion JPEG
Indoor / Outdoor
Indoors or Outdoors
Colour / monochrome
Yes - no splitter required
Class 1 (0.44-3.84W)
800 X 600
Min. low-light lux
Lens Focal Length
65Â° - 25Â°
Supplied with lens
Accepts auto-iris lens
Max. Images per second
Frames per Second
Built in Heater
Product Questions (3)
Does this camera comes with the outdoor housing by default....
Question by: Victor on 11 Jul 2014 19:02:18
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 11 Jul 2014 19:02:18
I'm considering this camera as a weather-cam. It will be mounted about 15ft up pointing slightly upwards in a NW direction to record sky conditions. In summer evenings the sun will come into view. Will any cloud and sky detail be visible with the sun in the view? And could the sun cause any damage to the camera?
Question by: Ray on 17 Mar 2012 14:03:19
It's a tough call, essentially no camera is going to render anything useful whilst the sun is in the field of view.
I don't think the sun would actually damage the sensor (this used to be a concern with early CMOS chips).
Answer by: Phil Stewkesbury (Admin) on 17 Mar 2012 14:03:19
We needed a camera that we could add to our existing axis system. Axis cameras are soooooooooo expensive. But we found this one and have had no issue with it since it was installed. Highlyrecommended.
Shipping and Returns
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.