AXIS P3304 HDTV Fixed Dome Network Camera 0352-001
Out of stock
The P3304 is now End of Life.
AXIS P3304 HDTV Fixed Dome Network Camera with high resolution HDTV 720p 1 Megapixel resolution, multiple H.264 streaming capabilities and intelligent video capabilities.
- Mounting and connector kits
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user manual
- Windows decoder 1 user license
- HDTV 720p image quality - Multiple H.264 streams - Unobtrusive and compact design - Intelligent video capabilities - Power over Ethernet The AXIS P3304 HDTV Fixed Dome Network Camera offers superior image quality including its progressive scan CMOS image sensor and wide dynamic range, both providing crisp and clear images of both illuminated and low-light areas. In addition, the P3304 provides HDTV 720p 1 Megapixel resolution at full frame rate of 30fps. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or each individually optimized for different quality needs and to comply with bandwidth constraints. With its tamper resistant casing, the AXIS P3304 is a fixed dome specifically designed for unobtrusive video surveillance in exposed indoor environments, where discreet and compact solutions are required. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems with quality and efficiency requirements, e.g. in retail stores, government, banks and airports. What's more, the P3304 also supports a number of advanced features that give the camera increased flexibility and capabilities, including enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting. Inputs/outputs allow the camera to connect external devices such as door sensors and relays to activate light or close doors, whilst Power over Ethernet supplies power to the camera via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs. Other Features Include: - Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality. - Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
Shipping and Returns
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.