GeoVision GV-NVR IP Camera Software
- Support for up to 32 channels
- Support for 3rd party IP cameras through ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Support for H.265 GPU and CPU decoding to achieve a higher total frame rate
- General Video Analytics (Intrusion Alarm/ Crowd Detection/ Scene Change Detection/ Privacy Mask/ Unattended and Missing Object Detection)
- Retail Video Analytics (People Counting)
- Fisheye dewarping
- Intelligent recording and playback
- Support for Central Monitoring Station software (Center V2/ Vital Sign Monitor/ Dispatch Server/ Control Center/ GV-GIS Geographic Information System)
- E-Map/ IO Device Control/ PTZ Auto Tracking
- Remote monitoring via Web browsers, iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integration solution (Point-of-Sale, EAS Integration, Access Control, License Plate Recognition)
- Support for Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Support for 31 languages
The Geovision GV-NVR supports up to 32 IP cameras, including third-party IP devices and features video analytics and the ability to integrate with LPR (License Plate Recognition), POS/ATM and Access Control systems. This software takes advantage of superior image quality with progressive scan technology and allows advanced video features such as unattended and missing object detection.
The GV-NVR is built upon comprehensive and easy-to-integrate hardware and supporting technologies, GV-Surveillance and Video Management Platform is the core system platform that provides performance-optimised video monitoring and various advanced video analytics features to support many management functions. GV-NVR is a scalable, extensible platform that can be customised and seamlessly integrated with other security system applications such as:
- POS/ATM/EAS for loss prevention
- Access Control for building automation
- License Plate Recognition system for law enforcement, entrance control, and revenue collection
- Megapixel IP device for critical area and mobile object monitoring
- Central Monitoring stations for high-profile security areas in commercial, industrial, and residential markets
- Monitoring; support for 32 channels in GV-System and CMS applications
- Intelligent Recording and Playback; adjustable recording quality and frame rate for each camera
- Audio; 32 channels of live audio streaming and recording
- Video Analytics; object counting, people counting, face detection, privacy mask, scene change detection, crowd detection etc
- Smart Search and Ease Playback; timeline search, object search, index search, object index etc
- Email Notification; with attached video images on motion and alarm activation
- WebCam Remote Surveillance
- Advanced I/O Control; visual automation, virtual I/O control, one-click I/O status control, multiple I/O types selection, latch trigger feature
- Profile Management; selectable GUI skin, customising system features, easy configuration backup and restore
- Remote Monitoring Software; webcam, remote playback system, edge recording manager, android, iPhone, iPad
- IT Technology; RSA network security, authentication server
- Central Monitoring Station; Center V2, Vital Sign Monitor, Dispatch Server, Control Center, GV-GIS (Geographic Information System)
- Integration Solution; Point-of-Sale, EAS integration, access control, megapixel integration, license plate recognition, central monitoring station
Shipping and Returns
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.