Registered as a Ltd company in England and Wales: Registration No 6517588 - Registered for VAT: No 929 3286 92
Registered Office: use-IP Ltd, Floor 1 Maritime House, 178-180 Snargate Street, Dover, Kent. CT17 9BZ.
Copyright © 2017 use-IP Ltd
- 64 Bit Core - No more limitations on application level with Luxriot's 64-bit core
- Video Content Analysis - Exploit the full potential of your video surveillance system with video content analysis. Not only does it improve functionality of your surveillance, the ability to analyse large amounts of data to determine a specific pattern for the exact task also increases security and safety and is useful for many other areas of your enterprise.
- Advanced Event and Action Manager - Specify your desired outcome of your video surveillance system's operation. Determine how software reacts to any event caught on camera and how it turns them into an automated process. - Get permanent access to live streaming and archive video, no matter where you are in the world.
- Edge Recording - Synchronise all your data with IP device storage. By doing this, even if the network connection with any camera is lost, your data will still be recorded by the camera.
- Maps - This all-inclusive visual overview provides a complete examination of the entire installation of cameras, providing an immediate visual verification.
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.