Luxriot LPR 2 Channel Software
Luxriot LPR Quick Start GuideLuxriot Software Specification GuideLuxriot Video Management System
- For 2 Channels
- Quick and convenient search and browsing of registered licence plates
- Efficient licence plate recognition with minimal error rate
- Recognition of licence plates from many countries
- Camera position adjustment
- Recognition area adjustment to optimise system load
- Lighting condition adaptive algorithm
- Support for unlimited local and remote “allowed” and “restricted” lists
- Interface to external applications and devices
- Storing Storage of recognised license plates and snapshots in the local or central database
- No limit to the number of cameras that can be attached
- Relies on Luxriot VMS and Luxriot Evo servers for live and recorded video streams
- Process video streams from multiple Luxriot VMS and Luxriot Evo servers
Hello Art, The CNB range of IP cameras have not yet been integrated into Luxriot's IP CCTV software - discussions have started ... You should be able to connect to the camera by configuring it as a generic RTSP video stream within Luxriot's software...
Hello Ben, The software will find the number plate in the captured image and read it. It's happy to do so with a normal colour video feed from any camera, but obviously the better the camera / video feed, then the better the chance of it being able...
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.