Milestone Systems XProtect Professional Base License
Milestone Systems XProtect Professional is a comprehensive open platform IP video management software for mid-sized installations that supports unlimited IP cameras per server. This software is ideal for installations with a large number of megapixel and HD cameras as it has support for up to five servers. XProtect Professional helps extend the performance of your hardware with its performance-enhanced capabilities such as support for multiple servers, dual streaming and improved motion detection.
Don't forget the device licenses
See the whole picture
- with multi-layered maps, you get a visual overview of the installation with live video feeds displayed directly on the map
- full alarm management provides a consolidated overview of security and system alarms for immediate visual verification
- with support for two-way audio, operators can actively communicate with people and relay instructions while recording it for potential investigation and documention
Free 30 Day Trial of Milestone Systems XProtect Professional
Milestone Systems XProtect Professional Fact Card Milestone Systems XProtect Professional Specification Sheet Milestone Systems XProtect Administrator Manual Milestone Systems XProtect Comparison Chart Milestone Systems XProtect Product Catalogue
Access your system from anywhere
- whether on the go, off site or onsite, your installation is only a click away
- sleep safe at night knowing you will automatically be notified if something needs your attention
- customisable and simplified user interface means users can can tailor their experience to fit their needs
- advanced search tools help users easily find what they're looking for
Key Features: - Single-management user experience - Multiple servers - Language support - Smart bulk configuration - Privacy masking - Multi-channel - ImmerVersion enables 360Â° panomorph lens support - Improved motion detection - Dual streaming
Shipping and Returns
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.