Milestone XProtect Access Base License
Milestone XProtect Access is an add-on product compatible with Milestone VMS products. XProtect Access allows users to integrate their access control system with their XProtect video management software. IP cameras and access control system can then be controlled from one centralized interface.This base license unlocks all functions relating to XProtect Access.
Why video-enable access control? Combining both video and access control provides several advantages, including: - better decision making from operators who visually verify the identity of individuals requesting access - more efficient work processes due to operators being able to manage video surveillance and access control from one interface at their desk or on the go via Milestone Mobile - more thorough, straightforward post-incident investigations as there is video information linked to each entry/exit event
Milestone Systems XProtect Access Specification Sheet Milestone Systems XProtect Comparison Chart Milestone Systems XProtect Product Catalogue
Why XProtect Access?
XProtect Access provides users with an easy and efficient way of video enabling access control. Other benefits include:
- it's a cost-effective solution for combining video and access control
- it requires a minimal amount of onsite configuration
- it is a scalable solution
- you can select the access control system that suits your budget and needs
What does XProtect Access Do?
When you have integrated access control with your VMS you can:
- manage access rights and requests with live video and real-time notifications using XProtect Smart client and Milestone Mobile
- manage large installations with thousands of access points
- integrate multiple access control systems from any vendor in the same interface
How do you get started?
To video enable access control, you must:
- have the XProtect VMS of your choice
- have the XProtect Access add-on product
- have an access control system from the vendor of your choice
- have the Milestone Integration Platform Software Development kit (MIP SDK) to create the link between VMS and the access control system
- Monitor - Assist - Investigate - Integration - Access request notification - Access control tab - Access monitoring view item - Large scale access control support
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.