Milestone XProtect Transact Connection License
Milestone XProtect Transact is an add-on for use with Milestone video management software that extracts transactional data from point-of-sale, barcode scanning systems and other data systems and pairs this with video from the time of transaction.
This product needs to purchased with the Transact Base Server
Compatible with: - XProtect Express - XProtect Express+ - XProtect Professional - XProtect Professional+
Milestone Systems XProtect Transact User Manual Milestone Systems XProtect Transact Start Guide Milestone Systems XProtect Transact Admin Guide Milestone Systems XProtect Transact Specification Sheet Milestone Systems XProtect Comparison Chart Milestone Systems XProtect Product Catalogue
Why video-enable transactions?
Teaming video with transaction information is an incredibly useful tool for those in retail or shipping. Video-enabling transactions allows users to:
- investigate suspected fraudulent activity
- address product shrinkage
- document shipments and track parcels
How do you use XProtect Transact?
This add on is fully integrated with the XProtect Smart Client. Users can control their cameras and other security system hardware and combine the video information with transaction data all through a single interface. This enables users to:
- monitor point-of-sale terminals and cash registers in real-time
- search for a specific transaction and the video that corresponds with this
- set up notifications when a certain item is scanned
- generate reports on transactions for documentation purposes
- Investigate suspected fraudulent activity - Address product shrinkage - Document shipments and track parcels - Monitor point-of-sale terminals and cash registers in real-time - Search for a specific transaction and the corresponding video of transaction - Set up notifications each time a specific item is scanned
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.