Registered as a Ltd company in England and Wales: Registration No 6517588 - Registered for VAT: No 929 3286 92
Registered Office: use-IP Ltd, Floor 1 Maritime House, 178-180 Snargate Street, Dover, Kent. CT17 9BZ.
Copyright © 2017 use-IP Ltd
- Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution.
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec).
- Simultaneous Multiple Streams.
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control.
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes.
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE.
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol.
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission.
- 802.1X Port-based Authentication for Network Protection.
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm.
- RS-485 Interface for Scanners, Pan/Tilts.
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage.
- DC 12V Output for Analog Cameras.
- DC 12V / AC 24V Compatible Power Input.
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability.
|Number of Channels||1|
|Supply Volts||12V DC, 24V AC or PoE|
|Max. Resolution||720 X 576|
|Max. Images per second||30|
|POE built-in||Yes - no splitter required|
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.