Axis P5532 PTZ Dome Network Camera 0309-002
SKU: 0309-002 ~ EOL
Out of stock
The Axis P5532 is now End of Life.
AXIS P5532 PTZ Dome Network Camera presents a cost-effective, indoor pan/tilt/zoom surveillance solution. With an IP51-rated protection against dust and dripping water, it is ideal for use in airports, train stations, warehouses and shopping malls. The camera's day/night functionality allows high image quality to be maintained even in low light conditions.
- T8123 high PoE 1 port midspan
- Mounting kit
- Clear and smoked dome cover
- Installation guide
- CD with user manual
- Recording software
- Installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1 user license
Axis P5532 User Manual
Axis P5532 Installation Guide
Axis Product Comparison Table February 2015
Axis Product Guide
Axis P5532 Housing and Accessories
Axis P5532 Overview Animation
FREE 30-day trial of Axis Camera Station software
Articles about Axis Network Cameras
- 29x optical zoom - D1 resolution, H.264, day/night functionality - IP51-rated protection against dust and dripping water - High Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at) - Advanced Gatekeeper Advanced pan/tilt/zoom capabilities AXIS P5532 provides 29x optical and 12x digital zoom with autofocus. It can pan 360° due to the unique Auto-flip functionality, which allows the camera to continuously follow an object. The Advanced Gatekeeper functionality enables the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a predefined area. Multi-view streaming capabilities The PTZ camera delivers multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in 60 Hz, 720x576 in 50 Hz). H.264 greatly optimizes bandwidth and storage without compromising image quality. Power over Ethernet for easy installations Support for High Power over Ethernet makes installation easy. A High PoE midspan is supplied with the camera.
Shipping and Returns
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.