Geovision GV-QSD5730 5MP IP Speed Dome Camera
- 1/2.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Quad streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 × 1944
- Min. illumination at 0.002 lux
- 33x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Four sensor inputs and two alarm outputs
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Temperature tolerance (-25°C ~ 50°C / -13°F ~ 122°F)
- Support for TV-out
- Two-way audio
- Built-in SD card slot (SDHC/SDXC, Class 10) for local storage
- PoE (802.3af) / AC 24V
- Pan 360° endlessly
- Tilt from -10° to 100°
- Pan and tilt speed of up to 400°/sec and 300°/sec respectively
- PTZ movement (Preset, Cruise, Auto Pan, Sequence)
- PTZ auto tracking
- Electrical Image Stabilizer (EIS)
- Servo Feedback, returning the camera view to the previous position upon encountering external forces
- 3D noise reduction
- Privacy mask
- 12 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile G, S, T) conformant
SHIPPED FROM GEOVISION'S EUROPEAN WAREHOUSE PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
Geovision GV-QSD5730 User Manual Geovision GV-QSD5730 Quick Start Guide Geovision Brochure Geovision Mount Guide
The Geovision GV-QSD5730 is a 5 megapixel indoor speed dome camera featuring a 33x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom lens.
The camera features 360° endless pan and -10° ~ 100° tilting capacity to provides users with wide coverage. Users can programme and activate PTZ functions such as preset, auto pan and patrol by schedule.
Servo Feedback and Electronic Image Stabiliser (EIS) technology is a feature of the GV-QSD5730 and the Servo Feedback technology will ensure the camera view returns to the previous position when encountering external force or environmental vibration. EIS technology is able to effectively produce stable images by actively sensing directional movement of the images and compensating according.
- Drill template paster
- 3-Pin power terminal block (AC 24V)
- 4-Pin alarm/audio I/O terminal block
- Download guide
- Warranty card
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Image chip size||1/2.8"|
|Image chip type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoors only|
|Colour / monochrome||True Day/Night|
|Max. Resolution||2592 X 1944|
|Min. low-light lux||0.002|
|Supply Volts||24V AC, PoE+|
|Lens Mount||optical zoom lens|
|Lens Focal Length||4.6 ~ 152mm|
|Viewing Angle||55.4° ~ 1.9° Horizontal Field of View|
|Supplied with lens||Yes|
|Accepts auto-iris lens||Yes|
|Max. Images per second||30|
|Power Consumption||max. 25.4W|
|Launch Date||Summer 2020|
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.