Luxriot VCA 2 channel
Luxriot VCA is a real-time video analytics engine that utilizes advanced image processing algorithms to turn video into actionable intelligence. At the core of the product is an advanced object tracking engine that continually tracks moving and stationary targets. The Luxriot VMS software is highly effective in a wide range of surveillance situations involving people, vehicles and other objects. Comprehensive filters mean the system can recognize between behaviors appropriate to each surveillance scene. This is in conjunction with the supporting 3D scene perspective, which automatically recognizes between human and vehicle objects, while rejecting others. The rapid ‘learning time’ of just two seconds also means that images are detected and classified almost instantly.
- For 2 Channels
- Data mining for post event analysis and data management
- Sensitive tracking with a low false alarm rate
- VCA adapts automatically to varying lighting and weather conditions
- Simple detection zone set-up
- VCA enabled encoder/camera can be used as a standalone intruder sensor or digital output contact can be set to react to specific triggers
- Analytics stabilisation allows software to work effectively on swaying cameras
- Rapid 'learning time' of just a few seconds
- VCA is very easy and simple to configure even for installers with limited experience
- VCA fits many market segments without modifications
We offer free delivery via courier throughout the mainland UK. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as your goods are dispatched, and this will confirm your carrier and tracking number so you can monitor your order's progress. Any items sent via our standard free delivery will typically be with you within three business days.
For those requiring their order urgently, we offer a range of next working day and Saturday delivery options which you can select at checkout. Please note we must receive your order by 3.30pm, Mon-Fri in order to guarantee your order is with you by the next working day.
We are also able to offer shipping to any country in the world. We charge a flat fee of £15 + VAT for any country within Europe, which will be available to you at checkout if your country is listed on our International Shipping page.
If you're based outside the EU, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details and full delivery address, and we'll get back to you quickly with a quotation including shipping costs.
Please note we can only accept payment and provide quotations in GBP £ Sterling, and that we must receive full payment before we are able to ship out any goods.