01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Choosing a Hikvision IP video door phone?

I think it's possible to record 8003 video to your PC via iVMS-4200 and without an NVR if you set up a storage server on a separate partition of your hard drive and after configuring it as the storage destination, choose "storage on the computer" and maybe it works.
recommend NVR, is it more reasonable to switch separately? Switch with POE purchased for 1 POE +, 1 GB

@sergey I can't think why you would need separate switches but I'm not a networking expert.

Please do me the favour of complaining to Hikvision about this half-baked product. The more the merrier. Why do they include the ability to mask the 8003 camera detection zone if the camera doesn't detect and doesn't record motion events? It's a scam.

@sergey I can't think why you would need separate switches but I'm not a networking expert.

Please do me the favour of complaining to Hikvision about this half-baked product. The more the merrier. Why do they include the ability to mask the 8003 camera detection zone if the camera doesn't detect and doesn't record motion events? It's a scam.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 165
Error, does not allow to receive the image
If you look under the Log Search tab in iVMS-4200, you should find small (and distorted) video recordings of motion events from the door station. You can't save them, they're misshapen and it's weird that they can't be displayed as regular motion events.

Back