01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ProControl+ not playing event videos

Just an update to this, I thought I would try downloading an older version of the Procontrol+ apk. Installed and works perfectly. Must be something up with the latest apk!

Thanks for your help Stewart, I'll use this version until an update is released which hopefully fixes the issue.

Dan
Hi im also having a similar issue with hik connect app. Also my even playback seem to get stuck at 97% and do nothing.

I also sometime have images breaking on play back, i have version 4 of the app previously had version 3 and it was doing the same thing. See images attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-152518_Hik-Connect.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423-152518_Hik-Connect.jpg
    969.6 KB · Views: 206
Thought I'd update the situation given it's been a year and a few app updates. So, unfortunately, the latest Hik-Connect has failed to resolve this issue. My wife has a new Huawei phone which still shows the same issue with video playback (therefore not a Samsung-only problem). Not sure if anyone has experienced this with Android?

As mentioned previously, the app still works perfectly on my iPad and iPhone. Therefore, either I've messed something up on my DVR or it's a general Android issue?

Dan

Back