01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision DS-KD8003 Door Station => how to dial a SIP extension?

Hi all,
having problems with KD8003-IME1 fw v2.2.52.
I enter all right config into VOIP gateway but always get "Device error".

1645712450799.png

Same config worked in fw 2.0.8.

I'm using FreePBX.

Any advise. I did factory default few times, can't downgrade to older version.

latest version from beginning, 3.7.0.5.

I could downgrade but don't see the point in that

nope, not possible to downgrade anymore once above 2.2.50

just a guess, try to save with an easy password? i remember i had the issue also with a strange character in my password

strange , i a'm n 2.2.48 , so cant compare , but works for me
i run 3.6.1.3 client

maybe try hikvision sadp tool

I'll definitely try with that 2.2.48 version.Will take another from warehouse and try. Thanks

anyway, after you made a call from outdoor unit to your VOIP phone how did you opened the lock?

once above 2.2.50 you cant downgrade anymore, dont asky me why

opening lock you can do by pressing #1 during call

Yes, i read it in release note too late yesterday :D

ok, thanks

but it should work, no idea why you get that error
maybe something stupid, but have you tried a factory reset? you are coming from an security 1.0 firmware , right?
when upgrading to security 2.0 firmware, a factory reset was needed

i had todo it too when coming from old version, some stuff was not working for me either

I did all of that multiple times, i even installed several versions of IVMS but all the time same thing.
I get success call only on 2.0.8 version but if I answer from my phone intercom doesn't seems to figure out and keeps calling.

verry strange, i believe other people got it to work tough on 2.2.50 + firmware and sip

have try sadp tool? my guess its just an "saving" bug , i think its coming from a combination between ivms and device

Didn't try it, how could i enter SIP parameters trought SADP?

I upgraded it to 2.2.13 and same thing, tried it with several IVMS version nothing.
Return to 2.0.8 and get a call, #1 opens the lock but don't have audio between phone and outdoor unit.

hmm, what sip server are you using? asterisk or freepbx?
i remember no audio for me either when i tested it first, i believe i switched to UDP and also in freepbx/asteriks i had to add the local lan to trusted network devices

dont think its a codec issue, since ulaw/alaw are by default enabled

are you testing from within LAN? because if you are after firewall, you need also RTP ports for audio, opening 5060 or 5160 is not enough

I'm within LAN, but in different VLAN. Equipement are in 2.x range and VOIP are in 4.x range.
Ok, i'll try with that

yeah, make sure RTP port are open, those are needed for audio

i believe it was 10000 - 20000

Funny thing, i just used KV8113 and everything went smooth. Call, talking and opening lock without opening ports.

Back