01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest HikVision Firmware for I-Series NVRs - V4.40.015 build200616

malford

Upgraded to V4.40.015 build200616 firmware last week and all went without any hitches and has been working fine.
Yesterday I decided to do a manual restart via the NVR GUI and now I’m getting “Not Enough Network Bandwidth“ error message and lost one of my IP cameras :(
if I restart again the fault moves to another IP camera and I lose connection to the IP camera via local and remote viewing..

very odd considering my setup has been working fine for the past year...

can I roll back to a previous version ?

Attachments

Yupowert

How did you get this on a K series I have an 8p K series running the last version V4.22.000 build 190821 but cant take it to anyother as i was aware hik pulled the k series from gui 4
My wrote my post before the new K2 specific v4.30.005 E-IU firmware was released, so it's actually a bit redundant now.
However, at the time, I simply downloaded the standard I-series firmware, V4.40.015 build200616 , and did a local update via the browser interface onto my factory default K2/P1. It accepted the firmware, and has been running without problems since.

So, I'm now actually running my 3 K2/P1 units on 3 different versions of f/w - v3.4.112, v4.30.005, and V4.40.015. I only access them via the web browser - so for me the biggest change with V4 f/w is the Hikvision browser plugin update to make it compatible with modern browsers. That, and the fact that Hikvision seemed to have disabled the ability to use various functionality (especially motion detection) from non-hikvision cameras.

JB1970

Thanks, I tried "litedev.sgp.hik-connect.com"
But my NVR changed it to "litedev.eu.hik-connect.com"...
Anyway it works and my IP address updates within the hik connect cloud now.

Unfortunately the alarm input notifications are still not playable from the hik connect app.
Yes the alarm input notifications are broken (for the physical inputs wired to the NVR) When an alarm comes through from one of the wired inputs both the playback and live view option are greyed out (even though the image is there)

Also the alarm inputs are no longer identified individually, so you just see "IO Alarm" whereas previously it identified which input it was. This was handy as I get the notifications on my Apple Watch and didn't need to open the app on my phone to see which input had fired.

GoldChip

Upgraded to V4.40.015 build200616 firmware last week and all went without any hitches and has been working fine.
Yesterday I decided to do a manual restart via the NVR GUI and now I’m getting “Not Enough Network Bandwidth“ error message and lost one of my IP cameras :(
if I restart again the fault moves to another IP camera and I lose connection to the IP camera via local and remote viewing..

very odd considering my setup has been working fine for the past year...

can I roll back to a previous version ?
I had the same - i just plugged in 1 at a time, and reduced the quality. Once you have them all online, push up the quality again until you find the breaking point, I did this. My issue is badly terminated cabling.

fredkruger

hikvisions firmware updates are a joke!
They often break more things than they fix.
We'll have to wait patiently for the next release to see what other features can be broken..

malford

I had the same - i just plugged in 1 at a time, and reduced the quality. Once you have them all online, push up the quality again until you find the breaking point, I did this. My issue is badly terminated cabling.
Thanks for the tip but we should not have to do this for incremental updates... I rolled it back to the previous version in the end and lost all my account settings and had to reconfigure from a fresh install.

I thought Hikvision had sorted out the firmware updates, in future I'll let someone else take the risk and stay with V4.22.005 build 191208