01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AcuSense G2 ISU/SL models - 2 Way Audio fixed

LoftyP

It’s there still - hasn’t moved.

It’s NVR firmware solely for the I series. Although the issue manifests itself with the AcuSense camera and while using Hik Connect - it’s a fix for that model NVR. I’ve since updated to a newer/latest version and the problem has not returned.
how bizarre, i only. tried your previous link an hour ago to no joy! now i can see where to look in the future though thanks. it seems the search function on the site is essentially useless. Thanks again, just installed and patch seems to work fine!

On a separate note, im about to post regarding iphone notifications sounds. i cant quite find anything specific on this site, but can we change the sound of Hikconnect notifications or not? i need specific intrusion notifications to wake us not just generic quiet iphone dings in the middle of the night, and i get so many emails anyway that wont serve the purpose.

JB1970

how bizarre, i only. tried your previous link an hour ago to no joy! now i can see where to look in the future though thanks. it seems the search function on the site is essentially useless. Thanks again, just installed and patch seems to work fine!

On a separate note, im about to post regarding iphone notifications sounds. i cant quite find anything specific on this site, but can we change the sound of Hikconnect notifications or not? i need specific intrusion notifications to wake us not just generic quiet iphone dings in the middle of the night, and i get so many emails anyway that wont serve the purpose.

Unfortunately there’s no way to alter the tone. I suppose a workaround if it’s to alert you while asleep would be to fit a small buzzer/sounder of an appropriate volume and switch it via the NVR alarm output. You could then add to alarm output 1 as a trigger action for just the events that you want alerting to.

For instance you could just use a 12V PSU. Wire the positive direct to the sounder, wire the negative to alarm output ground on the NVR and then from alarm output 1 to your sounder negative. I’ve done this before and used a standard 1 way light switch and surface box - putting a buzzer inside. The switch can then be used to isolate it if needed