01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest HikVision Firmware for K-Series [76NI-K1(B)] NVRs - V3.4.109

Not sure if its to do with the latest firmware (ive installed it on my DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P(B)), but I've now discovered that I am unable to download any playback video. Ive tried on Mac & PC, IVMS-4200, chrome, safari, SeaMonkey (Mac), Firefox, and IE (on PC). It says File not found.

I've uploaded 3 screen snapshots showing the errors received in 3 different browsers.

I have not re-set the NVR to factory settings since upgrading to V3.4.110 build 200212 as I need to download footage from last night of an attempted break in and do not want to lose the footage.

The playback files are there as I am able to view the footage, but at the moment, I am unable to download any files.

Attachments

• Internet-Explorer-Error.png
    Internet-Explorer-Error.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 367
  • Chrome-Error.png
    Chrome-Error.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 367
  • Sea-Monkey-error.png
    Sea-Monkey-error.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 317
go back to 109 or 112 i thought that 112 was slower then 109 i had the same problems with 110 only a few cams
and 4.30 well at least for me has all sort of problems

I Rolled back to v3.4.110 and everything is running much better. It does not crash anymore. Still unable to download footage, but playback works fine now. V4.00 was causing major headaches. However during the rollback, it reset the NVR back to factory settings.

Back