01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest HikVision Firmware for K-Series [76 77 86 NI-K2 K4 K8] NVRs - V4.30.005 build200628 (V4 Lite with E-UI)

sdolenec

I also updated to this FW.
My problem is that I have no resources in HDMI and VGA video output. HikConnect is working better than before..
Do anybody have any clue how to resolve this problem, except to restore back to 011 FW.

PS. Substream is working.. but before main stream was working with no problem..

busterboy

New V4.30.055 build201111 firmware is much better IMO, Hik Connect working perfect and better than ever before.

No problems with resources or absolutely anything. Good job Hikvision. :cool:

JohnE

I also upgraded a couple days ago and haven’t experienced any issues.
I’ve only just now installed HikConnect on my phone, I was always using IVMS-4500. Seems like an improvement :D

sdolenec

How much cameras do you have?
I have 2x IP intercome + 3x 4MP camera via PoE (this have no resources on NVR screen) and 3x 4MP cameras via IP network, same settings and they are working..

busterboy

I have 2x IP intercome + 3x 4MP camera via PoE (this have no resources on NVR screen) and 3x 4MP cameras via IP network, same settings and they are working..
4x Hikvision DS-2CD2347G1-LU cameras fitted all PoE all working fine.:)

mantonl

I have 8x Hikvision DS-2CD2363G0-I all PoE and working fine

nathanb

I am on I-series but noticed some fixes with latest firmware. Wondering if K series had the same issue, I describe here, which is now resolved for you guys? - Latest HikVision Firmware for -I NVRs - new V4.21 (76XX, 77XX, 96XX NI-I)

I did have the same issue with camera in Hik app showing offline, as @mantonl mentioned above. However in my case, one of the cameras was duplicated and showing offline in Hik app (still is). Not an issue really as the original camera channel is still present and visible.

Update: Oops! I series firmware was released since 2020-7-13. So my issue has not be resolved by firmware upgrade. Annoyingly I didn't note down the firmware previously, but presumably it has always been on this latest version.

Still interested to know if anyone had issue with lagging playback through HikConnect?

Last edited:

sdolenec

I restored FW back to 011 version and now I have all cameras with primary full stream on VGA + null and HDMI output at same time..

mantonl

I've just done 2 more upgrades from V4.30.011 build200803 EUI to V4.30.055 build201111 EUI. One was done via a USB stick plugged in the front of the NVR and the other was done over the internet via Internet Explorer as the ports are open on their router to give me access remotely to the NVR. Both went as expected and also both had no issues with the cameras on the Hikvision android app after the upgrade, so 3 down and 5 more to go...

mantonl

Hi Folks, yet another new version of the firmware today V4.30.060 build201228 EUI. I've just upgraded two NVRs from V4.30.055 build201111 EUI. One NVR via a USB plugging into the front and another over the internet via my pc. Both upgrades went ok although on one of them I still had the issue where the cameras all said "off line" on the android app, although they were all up and working and the only fix was to remove the NVR from Hik's cloud and re-add it. Once I did that all 8 were showing ok again on my phone. There were no release notes on Hiks download site so far, as to what changed / fixed in this version. Lee...

sdolenec

Same situation.. on full-frame rate I got 3 cameras with "no resources" on VGA and on HDMI at same time.. So staying on 011.

mantonl

Hi @Dan any chance you can find out off Hikvision, what's changed between V4.30.055 build201111 EUI and V4.30.060 build201228 EUI as these are only a week apart so wondering if there was some major bug in V4.30.055 build201111 EUI that needed addressing as there are no release notes with the later version??
Cheers Lee...